"Are you so busy in life, that you missed the UNLIMITED LOVE, that came searching for you?"

Friday 17 November, 2006

A Perpetual Adoration Chapel

Thank you Father, for entrusting me a Perpetual Adoration Chapel. For a long time I did not give it proper care and attention. Today I see that lots of dirt and trash have filled it so much that I forget that such a Chapel really exists. Help me Lord, to clean it up with your Son's Precious Blood and your abundant help, and to guard it with zeal and veneration.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, for You made me the temple of your Holy Spirit. You restored this temple by giving up your Body and Blood, cleansed it, and set apart for yourself. Help me to come back to your Cross, where I shall be restored once again, no matter how much I have destroyed myself.

Thank you Holy Spirit, for dwelling in me, and filling me with the adoration for my Father. Impart me your presence, your life, your character and your will. Transform me, make me like Jesus. Help me to pour out my life for the Triune God, and for His children.

"Zeal for your house will consume me." - John 2:17

No comments: