"Are you so busy in life, that you missed the UNLIMITED LOVE, that came searching for you?"

Friday 10 November, 2006

A Book I Want To Write

I am thinking these days of writing something - something that can become a book. It's just an idea, and may seem weird to you. Probably someone might have already done the job that I'm looking for. The subject is

Why? Why? Why?

I've seen a book with similar title in Malayalam, that gives scientific explanation of a lots of common things that we see around. I really enjoyed reading that book.

You may wonder how Binu can even think of writing such a book. Well my idea is quite different from the above said book.

Well this book will give short and sweet explanation about WHAT the Catholic Church teaches about certain common issues in the soceity, and WHY. For example, issues like Contraception, Divorce, Women Priesthood etc. in which even many Catholics share difference of opinion with the Church.

Ha!!! Now that you got the point, (if you are interested) kindly help me with some ideas. Or if you already know about such a book that already exists, kindly give its details.

I am sure that such a book will definitely help Catholics to understand our dear Mother Church. It will also help non Catholics to understand and appreciate the riches of the Catholic faith.

God bless you........

No comments: