"Are you so busy in life, that you missed the UNLIMITED LOVE, that came searching for you?"

Tuesday 23 May, 2006

A Love Letter from Heaven

Kingdom of Heaven
My most beloved son/daughter,

Listen! the Lord who made you, who formed you in the womb (Is.44:1-2) says, you are mine (Is.44:21) before I formed you in the womb I knew you (Jer.1:5). I knit you together in your mother's womb (Ps.139:13). Your life & everything belongs to me (Ez13:4). I created you in my image (Gen.1:26). You are precious in my sight & honoured & I love you (Is.43:4). I have written your name on the palm of my hands (Is.49:16) You are my dear son, the child I delight in (Jer.32:20).

When you were a child I loved you (Hos.11:1). It was I who taught you to walk. I took you up in my arms. I picked you up & held you to my cheek. I bent down to you & fed you (Hos11:3,4). I have cared for you from the time you were born. I will take care of you until you are old & your hair is grey. I made you, I will care for you (Is.46:4). Even if your mother forgets, yet i will never forget you (Is.49:15). I think of you with love, my heart goes out to you (Jer.31:20). I will shield you & guard you as the apple of my eye (Due.32:10) & hide you in the shadow of my wings (Ps.17:6). I will be always with you (Ps.23:4). The mountains may depart & the hills be removed but my steadfast love shall not depart from you (Is.54:10). I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have continued my faithfulness to you (Jer.31:3). My unfailing love & mercy never ceases (Lam.3:22). You shall be my treasured possession(Ex.19:5).

I have hidden you in the shadow of my hand (Is.51:16). I will never let you be defeated & put to shame (Ps.31:1). Who are your adversaries? (Is.50:8) I will give you success (Neh.2:20). fight against whoever fights you (Is.49:25). I am willing to die for you (10:15) The one who fights against you will fail (Is.54:15). You shall not be shaken (Ps.63:6). Your mind & body may grow weak, butI will hold you near to me to strengthen you (Ps.73:26-28). It is I who bandaged you when you were hurt & healed you when you were sick (Ez.34:16). I am there to draw you up from all hidden dangers & from all deadly diseases (Ps.16:8,9). In times of trouble, I will shelter you & will keep you safe in my temple (Ps.,27:5). I have heard your cry. I know all about your sufferings (Ex.3:7). I heard your groaning (Ex.2:24). I know how troubled you are; I have kept a record of your tears (Ps.56:8). I am near you when you are broken hearted (Ps.34:18). I will come near you when you call on me (Lam.3:57).

I have plans for you, plans to bring you prosperity & not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for (Jer.29:11). Surely there is a future for you & your hope will not be cut off(Prov.23:18). When you turn to the right or when you turn to yht left, your ears shall hear a word behind you saying, "this is the way, walk in it" (Is.30:21). I will help you to speak & I will tell you what to say (Ex.20:8). Therefore seek me with the sincerity of heart (Wis.1:1). Is there anything I failed to do for you? (Is.5:4) But you rebelled against me & would not listen yo me(Ex.18:23). You did not call upon me, but you have been weary of me (Is.43:2). I would rather see you repent & live (Ex.18:23). I myself will search for you & bring you back (Ex.34:12). Why are you downcast? (Gen.4:6). How I wanted to accept you as my son & give you a dlightful land, the most beautiful heritage of all nations; I wanted you to call me, my Father & never again turn away from me (Jer.3:19).

I will sweep away your trangressions like a cloud & your sins like mist (Is.44:22). I will forgive your inequity & remember your sin no more (Jer.31:34). I will tread yopur iniquities under foot. I will cast all your sins into the depths of the sea (Mica.7:19). The former things shall not be remembered or come to mind (Is65:17). I am deeply moved for you (Jer.31:20). Return to me (Is.44:22). I will rejoice in doing good to you (Jer.32:41). Return to me. I will not look on you in anger, for i am merciful, I will not be angry forever (Jer.3:12). I wait to be gracious on you (Is.30:18). I will restore your fortunes (Jer.32:44).I will renew you in my love (Zep.3:17).

Just obey my voice in what I say to you & all will go well with you (Jet.38:20). Listen to my voice & do all that I command you. So shall you be mine & I will be yours (Jer.11:4). You shall be my treasured possession out of all the people (Ex.19:5). You shall go to all to whom I send you. Do not be afraid of any (Jer.1:7-8). You will rise on wings like eagles;you will run & not get weary; you will walk & not grow weak (Is.40:31). Therefore awake, awake, put on your strength (Is.51:1). Arise, shine for your light has come & the glory of the Lord has risen up on you (Is.60:1). Go to heal the broken hearted (Is.61:1) to proclaim the year of my favor (Lk.4:19). Won't you go for me? (Is.6:8).

Most affectionately

Your own heavenly Father (Abba)

("This letter from Abba Father, was received when I was in South Africa, preaching the word of God there in June 2002. Reading the message again & again, we get a personal touch of God, resulting in inner healing & joy of heart." - Fr. Mathew Naickomparambil V. C.)

No comments: